• Brochures, Flyers, Logos, and Business Cards





    Brochure (Front) for a lending company based in the US






    Brochure (Front) for a Health and Fitness company based in Australia



    Brochure (Front) for a Ventures Company based in the US



    (back)





    A brochure for a Construction Consulting company in the US named BJ Mosely LLC


    A brochure for a company in UK named Informed Investing
























    A promotional flyer for a US company named Wide Open Adventure






    A flyer for a training company in the U.S

    FRONT

    BACK


    Brochure I made for a US Company



    Brochure I made for an Australian company

    FRONT

    BACK



    Business card for an investment company in the US.







    This is a logo I created for a training and development company in Canada



    This is a logo I created for a Start up tech lab in the UK.



    This is a logo I created for a local bakeshop.






    This is a logo I created for a start up desserts company.


    This is a logo I created for a start up events coordination company.